MakeStudy is a Government Approved Agency registered under the name of Deepak Enterprises having licence no 41/MC1/MA
SCO-264-A, Pacca Bagh, Opp Old Courts Jalandhar 144001, Punjab, India.
We are committed to our client’s privacy and integrity of individual of party information. We are trying our best that there will be no breach of it under any circumstances.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
Agents and partners
1) Name of person, name of agency, licence no of agency, address, email, contact no, zip code/pin code etc are collected for registration purpose. We use email address to send promotional emails to our partners regarding our product.
2) The scanned licence/registration document of the agency to identify you as a legal authorised and Government approved education consultant. As per our company policy, we don’t work with unauthorised and non-government approved education consultants.
1) Name of student, dob, gender, marital status, email, contact no, address, passport no, education background, current education details, refusal and travel history if any. We use this information to provide suitable and relevant course option to student to study abroad. We send this information to the corresponding institute to process the application of the student. We do not sell the detail of student to any third party.
2) The scanned educational credentials, passport and other related documents demanded by the institute is collected from the student.
3) We do not collect sensitive personal information like race, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs etc.
The data Is stored in the secure server purchased from third party
Tracking & Cookies
We use google analytics as a tool to track the no of people visit our website. This is used so that we can improve our business strategies from time to time.
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
We don’t modify any personal information provided by the client. The information is stored for five years in our system and will be deleted after five years.
1) The security of the data is purely dependant on the server purchased by the third party. To secure the server the SSL certificate has been installed on the website to make the website safe from any intruders and hackers.
2) The account has been protected by username and password provided to each client. The captcha is used to minimize the attempt of unauthorised access to the account. Keeping the password confidential is a whole responsibility of client. We advise you not to share your username and password with anyone.
3) No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is hundred percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute and hundred percent security of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes to current policy have been informed to the client via email.