- Post By: MakeStudy
- 06 Mar, 2023
Why students are choosing Dubai as their most preferrable study destination?
- 2nd Safest country in the world.
- 4th Most visited country in the world.
- 3rd Richest country (per capita income).
- Top 10 Countries in attracting foreign investment.
- 9th Most competitive economies in the world.
- 18th Best country to study and live abroad.
- Golden Visa, Permanent Residency pathways and Citizenship options now available.
- World’s Highest Employment rate at 99.5% residents employed in 2019-20.
- Unlike other developed countries, UAE has the highest foreign residents percentage (89% of the population are living & working in UAE)
- No Income tax, luxurious lifestyle & modern infrastructure.
OPPORTUNITY TO SETTLE IN DUBAI
World’s 2nd safest country, with 89% of population as foreigners, you will become a resident of UAE as a student. You can look for employment opportunities during your period of study, and after that as well. Wealthy, Tax free, Safe and Expat Friendly UAE - Your choice for a better life, better lifestyle !
UAE is ranked as the 2nd safest country in the world with close to no crime rates. Hence Dubai is 5th best city to live in as per the World Rankings of 2021, Dubai jumped from 18th spot to 6th spot during this calender year.
Federal, provincial and territorial immigration Ministers meet to plan for the future of Canada’s immigration system
News release July 28, 2022—Saint John, NB—The Forum of Ministers Responsible for Immigration (FMRI), met today to consider opportunities for the future of immigration to Canada and initiatives to respond to pan-Canadian labour shoRead More
STUDY IN CANADA I STUDY IN MANITOBA I STUDY IN WINNIPEG @ ASSINIBOINE COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROGRAMS AT WINNIPEG CAMPUS. ALL PROGRAMS QUALIFIES FOR POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT NEW INTAKE: NOV'22 CALL : 96581-96581 EMAIL : ADMISSION@MAKESRead More
MakeStudy is proud to announce it's association with English Language College in Montreal. About Vanier College Vanier College is a publicly-funded English language CEGEP located in Montreal. Named in honour of General Georges P. Vanier, aRead More
1 Year Tuition fee Just 5,000 CAD$ DIPLOMA in HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT WITH PAID CO-OP ( Will be paid during internship in 2nd year by the College.) or Move to Partner college with 9 Credits to get eligible for 3 years Post Study Work Permit. The HosRead More
Glad to share our partner college in Canada today, received permit renewal for: 1118 Ste Catherine West, Montréal 1231 Ste Catherine West, Montreal 1001 Sherbrooke E, Montreal 93 Greber, Gatineau 250 King E. Sherbrooke City WRead More
How can I update or ask about an IRCC application in progress? Follow these tips to track, update or change information about an application in progress. Check the status of your application Find out how to check if we received your appRead More